title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Question about importing cover art while converting

Question about importing cover art while converting

I previously used EAC to rip the majority of my CD's to Flac. At the same time I ran a second rip that converted them to MP3. I think my wife pointed itunes to the MP3 directory and allowed it to manage the MP3's so it's all screwed up at this point. I'm trying to use the batch converter to convert the flac files to MP3's. Under DSP Effects I added ID Tag Processing and when I go to settings -> Manipulation I see an option to import album art. The Import From has these options: none, folder.jpg, cover.jpg and [filename].jpg. Can someone explain how [filename].jpg should work? Some of my EAC rips do have the album art listed as folder.jpg and those DO embed into the MP3. However, I have some album art that's named "Artist - Album.jpg". For example "Radiohead - Kid A.jpg" without the quotes of course.

I can't get it to import the album art using the [filename].jpg setting. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Administrator

Re: Question about importing cover art while converting

You are best using windows explorer to find all *.jpg, then select all and press f2 and rename them all to folder.jpg (if they are all in their own album folders).

Re: Question about importing cover art while converting

Good idea, I'll try that. Thanks.