title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: R16 context menu convert to opens new converter every time

R16 context menu convert to opens new converter every time

Hi, in R15 and below I could select multiple files, rclick and "convert to" and it would open a converter dialogue. This is still true in R16. However, previously if I then selected further files, rclick and convert to then they would be added to the existing dialogue. In R16 a new dialogue is opened each time I select "convert to".

My habit is to go through a bunch of recently ripped/purchased FLACs, use rclick to add them to the converter then start the conversion in a batch. I now need to start each conversion separately.

I prefer to do it this way than use the batch converter because I can sort directories by timestamp and the ones that need converting will all be at or near the top.

Any chance this could be fixed in a future update, so that only one converter process is launched no matter how many times "convert to" is used?

Administrator

Re: R16 context menu convert to opens new converter every time

The next update will fix this.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Re: R16 context menu convert to opens new converter every time

This is my habit as well. Glad to know the issue is known. I'll use the batch converter in the mean time.