title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: can't install poweramp

can't install poweramp

i can't install db poweramp on my pc. the attached window appears. can anyone help?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Administrator

Re: can't install poweramp

When that message is shown on your screen, look in the folder:

c:\users\iangrieg\Appdata\Local\Temp

find the file mentioned in the message and copy it to your desktop, then run it from there.

Quote Originally Posted by spoon View Post
    when that message is shown on your screen, look in the folder:

C:\users\iangrieg\appdata\local\temp

find the file mentioned in the message and copy it to your desktop, then run it from there.
    that worked thank you

My poweramp installation[s] are all acknowledged successful HOWEVER Music Converter is never available. I have read these threads and checked %tmp% files. When I recently downloaded db CD burner it would not open because it could not locate the converter. I am running Win10 and suppossedly downloading the 64bit Music Converter. BTW Perfect Tunes and CD rip are working well.

Administrator

>When I recently downloaded db CD burner it would not open because it could not locate the converter

CD writer is 32 bit only, you would have to uninstall dBpoweramp, then force 32 bit install of dBpoweramp:

https://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthr...-Compatibility

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferT View Post
    Uninstall anything with name "PowerAMP" from Manage Applications and then reinstall the latest version of PowerAMP from Market.
    This forum is for dBpoweramp, not to be confused with the Poweramp Music Player for android, which is a different product entirely.