title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

can't install poweramp

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • someone11
    • Oct 2018

can't install poweramp

i can't install db poweramp on my pc. the attached window appears. can anyone help?
    Attached Files
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: can't install poweramp

When that message is shown on your screen, look in the folder:

c:\users\iangrieg\Appdata\Local\Temp

find the file mentioned in the message and copy it to your desktop, then run it from there.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• someone11
      • Oct 2018

Originally posted by spoon
      when that message is shown on your screen, look in the folder:

C:\users\iangrieg\appdata\local\temp

find the file mentioned in the message and copy it to your desktop, then run it from there.
      that worked thank you

Comment

• kenfren
        • Jun 2018

My poweramp installation[s] are all acknowledged successful HOWEVER Music Converter is never available. I have read these threads and checked %tmp% files. When I recently downloaded db CD burner it would not open because it could not locate the converter. I am running Win10 and suppossedly downloading the 64bit Music Converter. BTW Perfect Tunes and CD rip are working well.

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

>When I recently downloaded db CD burner it would not open because it could not locate the converter

CD writer is 32 bit only, you would have to uninstall dBpoweramp, then force 32 bit install of dBpoweramp:

The 64 bit release of dBpoweramp will only work correctly with 64 bit codecs. In Codec Central the codecs which are indicated as 32 bit only will not work with the 64 bit version of dBpoweramp. CD Writer CD Writer cannot be compiled to 64 bit, it is 32 bit only.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• mville
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by JenniferT
            Uninstall anything with name "PowerAMP" from Manage Applications and then reinstall the latest version of PowerAMP from Market.
            This forum is for dBpoweramp, not to be confused with the Poweramp Music Player for android, which is a different product entirely.

Comment

Working...

]]>