title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: perfectTunes new user. Where is the program installed and how do I use it?MACOSX10.11

perfectTunes new user. Where is the program installed and how do I use it?MACOSX10.11

bought db poweramp, installed it, and then realized I also need perfectTunes. Bought, D/L, installed, now I cant find it anyplace.
    I explored poweramp more in case it is a plugin, but seems not.
    What am I missing or doing wrong?
    thanks,
    David

Re: perfectTunes new user. Where is the program installed and how do I use it?MACOSX1

ok- seems related to the installer. When presented the opportunity to drag the icon to applications folder, it doesnt go to the applications folder at all. I re-installed and noticed that.
    I instead dragged to the launcher, it asked for permission and there it is.

Super Moderator

Re: perfectTunes new user. Where is the program installed and how do I use it?MACOSX1

Thanks for your feedback.

The "Applications" shortcut in the installer DMG appears to work correctly, at least on our macs.

What exact Mac OS version are you running?

If dragging to the "Applications" shortcut does not work, you can always drag - or copy+paste - to the actual Applications folder on your mac.