title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

File Naming on Multi-converter Issues

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bigseven
    • Oct 2018

File Naming on Multi-converter Issues

I am having some issues when using the multi encoder set-up. I currently rip two versions of a CD one for I-tunes and one for FLAC. The encoder rips to i-Tunes completely fine however, when the flac version gets ripped each track is ripped as no_filename_specified_1, no_filename_specified_2, etc. It does not create the artist folder or the album folder. When I don't use the multi-encoder it works just fine and rips correctly. It creates the artist folder then the album folder then names each song. I can not figure out what is going wrong. The multi-coder did work for me but I recently moved some directories around do to space limitations.

Any suggestions on what I need to chance in my multi-coder set up.

Thanks
    Last edited by Bigseven; 10-11-2018, 01:47 PM.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: File Naming on Multi-converter Issues

On the multi-encoder settings page, for each encoder you need to specify the naming string, you can copy the naming string from CD Ripper.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Bigseven
      • Oct 2018

Thanks for your response Spoon. I am still unsure what I need to do. I have looked at the string for the FLAC encoder and not sure where the name string is. Do I need to alter the dynamic naming string? Sorry just not sure how things got changed.

Comment

• garym
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Bigseven
        Thanks for your response Spoon. I am still unsure what I need to do. I have looked at the string for the FLAC encoder and not sure where the name string is. Do I need to alter the dynamic naming string? Sorry just not sure how things got changed.
        yes, you should have a dynamic naming string for each encoder.

Comment

Working...

]]>