title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Asset not accessible after QNAP Hardware upgrade

Asset not accessible after QNAP Hardware upgrade

I updated my NAS System from the 1bay TS-128 to the 2bay TS-228a with a Realtek Quadcore processor. I migrated using the old 128 HD and an additional HD. When I wanted to acess my registered version of Asset 6.0, I was not able to access the asset configuration page. I have tried to reinstall the same version without deinstalling before, and in addition to the asset link on the QNAP screen, I used the direct way via IP-Address:45537, without success. Any idea why asset doesn't work any more?

Administrator

Re: Asset not accessible after QNAP Hardware upgrade

You would remove the app from the QNAP app center, then reinstall.

I tried removing Asset 6 and resinstalling it... Asset site still was not accessible&*8230;. I then tried the same with the latest beta (6.2 b11). This seemed to have worked as the asset site was showing up again, but it now showing as a 30 days trial version, not a registered any more...

In the meantime, I completely re-initialized my new QNAP TS-228a and re-installed all apps and copied all data back to the NAS. Again, after installing the registered Asset V6, I couldn't open the Asset window to apply my Settings. After removal and installing V6.2 b11, this worked. In the configuration window it Shows as "Version: R6.2 beta 11 [Linux-ARM64]; Functionality: Trial 16 Days Remaining"...
    I hope that the final Version will be available soon (at least in the next 16 days ;-) )...