title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Question: How to show combine several same album art display into one in Volumio?

Question Question: How to show combine several same album art display into one in Volumio?

Hello I'm using a Volumio music player of Raspberry Pi.

If I rip the CD title which has several artist, when the Volumio shows its album view it shows several same album art image according to the number of artist.
    I want to be shown as one album art image since these songs comes from one CD title.
    Is there any option that I can change.

When I use EAC ripper same thing happens. However when it comes to CueRipper it shows only one album.

Thank you in advance.

Warner

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Question: How to show combine several same album art display into one in Volumio?

In CD Ripper, before ripping, what do you have in the Album Artist tag and have you set the Compilation tag?

Re: Question: How to show combine several same album art display into one in Volumio?

Thank you for your answer.
    However, I did not clearly understand. "What do you have in the Album Artist tag"
    I've checked Compilation check box option. However it was same as before.

Administrator

Set the album artist to a single value for the whole album.