title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Batch Converter not properly encoding to MP3 keeping folder structure?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • darkenslasher
    • Oct 2018

Batch Converter not properly encoding to MP3 keeping folder structure?

I have my batch converter setup so it maintains the folder structure, such as subfolders when encoding to MP3. However some folders are splitting up into multiple folders with a fragment of the original folder name, so on for each one with slightly longer fragmented name each time. Inside these folder might contain a random encoded MP3 from the original folder. I noticed this might have something to do with square brackets being in the folder name? Any help would be appreciated.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Batch Converter not properly encoding to MP3 keeping folder structure?

What naming string do you have?

Also there is a maximum length of 260 characters for path + filename, so it could be this.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• darkenslasher
      • Oct 2018

Originally posted by Spoon
      What naming string do you have?

Also there is a maximum length of 260 characters for path + filename, so it could be this.
      Hi, I'm still quite new to encoding. By name string do you mean this: [origpath]\[origfilename]

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Where is the output location set to?

Can you give an example of a renamed item? (full path and filename).
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>