title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Bravo Pro Unable to Locate Primera Robot

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ws2000
    • Sep 2018

Bravo Pro Unable to Locate Primera Robot

Hello

I have a Primera Pro that I purchased to rip a large number of disks. I have tested the device with the PTPublisher software and it appears to be functional. I am now stuck at the "Unable to Locate Primera Robot containing drive" error when I launch the Batch Ripper. I have searched and found several other threads related to this issue but no fix. Most of the threads are several years old so I am posting this one in hopes that someone has found a fix or workaround.

Would any of the older versions of the dll files found in past versions of PTPublisher be worth testing?

Is there a specific Primera driver that was known to be good? Might be able to find it here.
    Driver downloads for primera cd dvd printers, duplicators, burners, copiers, recorders

Thanks!
    Last edited by ws2000; 09-26-2018, 05:36 AM.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Bravo Pro Unable to Locate Primera Robot

You can try replacing the primera DLLs until you get a set which work.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• ws2000
      • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Spoon
      You can try replacing the primera DLLs until you get a set which work.
      Thanks. Do you remember the version numbers of the Primera Bravo Pro drivers and PTPublisher DLLs that used to work with DBPowerAmp? We also have a Bravo Pro II and its robot works perfectly attached to the same machine that the Bravo Pro fails on.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

We do no sorry.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>