title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Batch Converter: Filter option to show latest modified files

Lightbulb Batch Converter: Filter option to show latest modified files

It would be awesome to be able to see or select the latest modified files in the batch converter, just as you can select file types etc.

Here's my use case:

- I rip new CD's regularly into FLAC lossless, into a folder with subfolders by album artist and album title
    - I fix metadata, make sure everything is fine, then periodically I use batch converter to rip them into Apple Lossless and WMA for other uses (it's awesome, btw). Those folders have the same structure so I just hit "no" on the overwrite to only convert the new ones
    - I have 30K files, so I usually select the new folders I've created rather than the entire structure, but i have to do that manually (and sometimes I miss one)

Would be awesome to be able to have Batch Converter able to select the most recent x modified files, or all files added/modified since a given date, as a filter. Then I wouldn't have to manually figure out which files to rip.

Thanks for considering!

Administrator

Re: Batch Converter: Filter option to show latest modified files

You would potentially be better served by 'tunefusion' see the testing section of this forum.