title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Can I alter the default startup dir of Music Converter?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Whoopmeister
    • Aug 2018

Can I alter the default startup dir of Music Converter?

Is there a switch or some other config file that I can set the default startup directory when launching Music Converter? Normally it uses the last location but if that location does not exist it will default to the Documents folder on Windows.

Is there any way to set a default startup directory? It seems trivial but when I am working with 800+ edits/moves the drilling through the folder structure every time I have to relaunch the program, the tedium starts to add up.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Can I alter the default startup dir of Music Converter?

You might be better using Batch Converter, or select files in explorer >> right click >> convert to, it should be quicker.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Whoopmeister
      • Aug 2018

Re: Can I alter the default startup dir of Music Converter?

Originally posted by Spoon
      You might be better using Batch Converter, or select files in explorer >> right click >> convert to, it should be quicker.
      It looks like the right click > convert to option will work best. I cannot get batch converter to create playlists so I will just go one by one as you suggest.

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...

]]>