title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Converter dsd to wav is silent

Converter dsd to wav is silent

DEAR ADMIN AND HI ALL FRIENDS,
    I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW AND READ THE RELEVANT THEMES IN THE FORUM, BUT THE RESULTS AFTER THE TRANSFORMATION FROM THE DSD TO WAV DRIVEN IS THE LITTLE PRINCIPLES, WITHOUT ANOTHER LISTENING ...
    PLEASE GUIDE ME AND HELP ME TO CONVERTER DSD TO WAV FOR WRITE CD.
    SO I WANT TO WRITE CDs, DESIGN COVER ... IT IS THE ONLY ONE THAT I CAN KEEP.
    THANKS ADMIN AND ALL FRIENDS ,
    (I'M SO SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IS VERRY BAD.)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Administrator

Re: Converter dsd to wav is silent

Have you tried to play the dsd file?

DEAR ADMINISTRATORS,
    I PLAY the DSD by FOOBAR 2000 and without ANY OBSTACLES, BUT GRAB the FILE CONVERTER on the dBPOWERAMP DOES NOT HAVE SOUND, ALTHOUGH in PROPERTIES STILL HAVE INFORMATION and AS I SENT in the MAIL BEFORE. I HAVE INSTALL and FOLLOW the INSTRUCTIONS of the ADMIN on the dBPOWERAMP MUSIC CONVERTER, dBPOWERAMP: WAVE ENCODER.
    I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE ADMIN FOR THE ANSWER, PLEASE HELP ME SETUP HAS GOOD RESULTS.
    I WOULD LIKE TO SEND THE PICTURE CONVERTER AND PROCESS PLAY DSD BY FOOBAR CONTROLLER ON MY PHONE.2018-09-11_181633.png2018-09-11_182146.jpg2111.gif

dBpoweramp Guru

Hey vina1975,

if you like to write wav files to a CD, and to play that CD in your Audio CD player, you have to convert to a wave file with 16 bit bit depth, 44,1 kHz sample rate and two channels.

Where are you from?

Dat Ei

Administrator

Try playing the created wave file in foobar 2000, does it have any sound?

DEAR FRIEND,
    I THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THE GUIDE, I'M SURE, VIETNAM, SAIGON IS VERY FAR FROM WHERE YOU LIVE ... I WANT CONVERTER FROM DSD,DFF TO WAV FILE AND BURN TO A CD, ONLY TO GIFT YOUR FRIENDS, RELATIVES. I SETUP dBPOWERAMP CONVERTER and FORCED STILL NO SOUND in WAV FILES. DON'T KNOW I AM WRONG IN PART. PLEASE HELP ME, THANK YOU MUCH.

Administrator

Please upload one of the DSD files to dropbox and Personal message (on this forum) me a link.

DEAR ADMIN,
    I'VE ADD WAV FILES are CONVERTER FROM DSD and OPEN on the FOOBAR 2000 AND HAVE LOUD VOICE,NO MUSIC .2018-09-12_172404.png I STILL HAVE the PICTURE SENT MEGADATA ATTACHED below, THANK YOU ADMIN INTEREST.

Administrator

I would need one of your files.

Dear admin,
    i upload one file dff on my google drive, pls for me your email address ,do i send the link for admin.thanks so much.

dBpoweramp Guru

If you click on the user name, you can select to send a private message.

Dat Ei

Administrator

I have your file and it converted without issues, the wave file played in all programs. The created wave file is 96KHz, it could be your soundcard cannot play this high frequency, try running dBpoweramp Control Centre >> Audio Codecs 'List / Options' for 'Decoder Settings' : 'DSD Decoder' set to 44.1KHz

DEAR ADMIN,
    FIRSTLY I THANK YOU ADMIN AND DAT-EI A LOT,
    YESTERDAY I was CONVERTING to WAV 96000KHZ DSD128 is SUCCESSFUL, I'M HAPPY and TIRED ALL VANISH UNDER the SOUND of the SONG JUST SUCCESSFUL CONVERSION.
    BECAUSE MY ENGLISH IS NOT GOOD SHOULD HAVE TO FOLLOW HIM TO GOOGLE TRANSLATE SO SHOULD COME TODAY I SEE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL. THE ONLY DETAILS THAT I DIDN'T CHANGE IS:
    IN THE DSD PROCESSING, I CANNOT SELECT THE DSD TO PCM WHICH REMAINS FOREVER IS EMBER OF DOP ...
    I SEND THE PICTURE THAT I SETUP, PLEASE SEE ADMIN HELP I NEED TO CHANGE THE DETAILS TO OPTIMIZE THIS TRANSFORMATION ...
    THANK YOU AND WISH YOU PEACE AND ADMIN, HAPPY ...ADVANCED,CODECS.jpg

Administrator

The settings are good.