title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: mass tagging

mass tagging

L.S.

Yesterday I baught PerfectTUNES assuming I could use it just like I used MP3Tag (or PuddleTag under Linux): edit tags in more than one directory at the same time. Now that I trying the program, I find out that I can ony open one directory at a time, or am I missing something? As the file structure of my collection is Composer\Work\Performance and I have several performances of the sam e work and several works by the same composer, I really need to be able to open more tahnone directory at the same time. Any suggestions on how to do that in PerfectTUNES?

Many thanks and best wishes,

Marcel

Administrator

Re: mass tagging

PerfectTUNES cannot tag all files in sub folder with a set value, only the current folder.

... ah, pity! Thanks for the fast reply, though. Would this be something for a feature request?

Administrator

Is the tag information required present in the folder structure? You could use dBpoweramp and the 'Tag From Filename' to populate fields from folder names.