title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Won't RIP, Just constant ERROR on every track. Tried 2 drives

Won't RIP, Just constant ERROR on every track. Tried 2 drives

Been using Poweramp CD Ripper for about a year. Have ripped approx 200 CD's all worked perfectly. Not used the ripper for about 4/5 months.
    Tried to RIP some new CD's today and instantly every track just comes up with the red cross and Error. Nothing is ripped as all tracks fail.
    I tried the second CD drive in the machine thinking I maybe had a dodgy drive, same thing. I tried CD's that had previously ripped perfectly, same thing, ERROR.

I'm on the latest version (did update today 26 Au 18), no difference.

I have run the configuration on the drives from within Poweramp and they report back as OK and ready to rip, so now completely baffled, any ideas?

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Won't RIP, Just constant ERROR on every track. Tried 2 drives

Please post the concrete error message!

Dat Ei

'concrete error message' ?

dBpoweramp Guru

Complete error message.

Quote Originally Posted by Movieman View Post
    Been using Poweramp CD Ripper for about a year. Have ripped approx 200 CD's all worked perfectly. Not used the ripper for about 4/5 months.
    Tried to RIP some new CD's today and instantly every track just comes up with the red cross and Error. Nothing is ripped as all tracks fail.
    I tried the second CD drive in the machine thinking I maybe had a dodgy drive, same thing. I tried CD's that had previously ripped perfectly, same thing, ERROR.

I'm on the latest version (did update today 26 Au 18), no difference.

I have run the configuration on the drives from within Poweramp and they report back as OK and ready to rip, so now completely baffled, any ideas?
    Mine did this when I didn't have my MYBook plugged in, which was a file destination when I have a profile selected with multiple encoders. Try switching your profile to "default" and see if you get the error still.