title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Re-installing - For the best result

Re-installing - For the best result

I've re-installed Windows 7 (flushing Windows 10), and I wish to re-install dBpoweramp to its optimum way (esp. making sure I can also play FLAC, which didn't play before re-installing Windows 7). Here is what I paid for with illustrate:

dBpoweramp Music Converter R16.4 (Registered)
    dBpoweramp Reference R15.3 (Family Pack)
    dBpoweramp Reference R14.4 (Single PC)
    dBpoweramp Reference R14.4 (Single PC)

Having this, should I first re-install "dBpoweramp Reference R15.3 (Family Pack)" and then upgrade by re-installing "dBpoweramp Music Converter R16.4 (Registered)"? Would doing this result in dBpoweramp being to its optimum? Or do I need to get a newer upgrade that I'm missing?

I love this player, and I hope that I can set it up to its optimum potential. Thanks in advance for any help.

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Re-installing - For the best result

dBpoweramp Reference isn't a player. It is an Audio Converter, CD Ripping and tagging software.

Administrator

Re: Re-installing - For the best result

R15 Reference is more featured than your 'dBpoweramp Music Converter R16.4 (Registered)' which is the old Power Pack (and will allow R17, R18). It does not support secure ripping, or metadata other than freedb.