title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Strange Goings On! (PerfTunes/Foobar/Ripped FLACs)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    dBpoweramp Guru

Question Re: Strange Goings On! (PerfTunes/Foobar/Ripped FLACs)

Quote Originally Posted by garym View Post
    got it. I was under the mistaken assumption that your primary listening setup was via bluetooth headphones and walkman. I too use less than optimum listening setups and an iphone during exercise, traveling in autos, planes, etc.
    I can see how things became misconstrued as we have been jumping from one scenario to another quite rapidly.

I dare say that most listeners who purchase a bluetooth pair of headphones have little intention of using them in a 'wired' scenario. When I spent around 6/8 weeks researching a suitable pair for my wants and needs, almost all of the customer reviews commented on how they loved being able to control the play/track/volume directly from the headphones, and how excellent it was to have the freedom of walking around the home (upstairs, in the garden, and all that) without a lead. Obviously these luxuries can only be achieved in 'wireless' mode. And, as I say, I would find it surprising if one could hear any difference in 'quality' whilst out and about. For 'focused/detailed' listening (as I do each evening) having an attached lead does make a noticeable difference (improvement) in this respect.

I think, on the Sony headphones, you have 12 hours of 'play time' if using bluetooth.
    Last edited by monsterjazzlick; 08-16-2018 at 08:13 AM. Reason: spelling