title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: MultiCD titles

Question MultiCD titles

The default implementation is to have a seperate folder for each CD of a multi-CD album when ripping. How do I change the script so it puts all of them in one folder?

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: MultiCD titles

You might like to read this thread.

Dat Ei

Post Re: MultiCD titles

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Ei View Post
    You might like to read this thread.

Dat Ei
    Thanks. The only tagging software that makes a distinction between file cover art and folder cover art is Tag & Rename. Some musicians commission separate artwork for their songs and their album covers. Now, supposing a dream world where there is separate artwork for each, it looks like Tag & Rename is the only tagging software available that is compatible with the dream world. I see it as a complement to dbPoweramp and I use it to touch up details, like lyrics, that aren't inserted by the auto-tagger.

Ultra Tag Editor has a Picture editor that can insert multiple images for each song as well as insert lyrics.

It still looks to be like Tag&Rename is a necessity. I've tried the German Mp3tag. Its alright.

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: MultiCD titles

If you're from Germany, we can communicate in German by PM.

Dat Ei