title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

HDCD DSP Not Working in Windows 10

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bubba Ho Tep
    • Jun 2018

Re: HDCD DSP Not Working in Windows 10

Originally posted by Spoon
    R17 will use a different HDCD decoder (one built in) so the HDCD.exe cannot be blocked.
    That sounds great. Thanks!

Comment

• Bubba Ho Tep
      • Jun 2018

Originally posted by Spoon
      R17 will use a different HDCD decoder (one built in) so the HDCD.exe cannot be blocked.
      Hi, Spoon. Any idea when R17 will be released? I still haven't been able to get that HDCD DSP to work.

Thanks!

Comment

• mville
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Bubba Ho Tep
        Hi, Spoon. Any idea when R17 will be released? I still haven't been able to get that HDCD DSP to work.
        I believe you need to work out what changed in your system, that caused HDCD.exe to stop working in the first place. It suggests you have a problem with your system and you may have similar problems with other software applications, later down the line.

Comment

• chippe01
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • Dec 2018

I had this issue as well. I was using Normalize and HDCD Effects, and I would get the confirmation that HDCD tracks were detected, but the files were still 16 bit. After I removed the Normalize DsP effect, the files were 24 bit.

Is it not possible to use both?

Comment

• Bubba Ho Tep
            • Jun 2018

Originally posted by mville
            I believe you need to work out what changed in your system, that caused HDCD.exe to stop working in the first place. It suggests you have a problem with your system and you may have similar problems with other software applications, later down the line.
            This is proving to be a drawn out and painful process. I've tried to use Foobar2000 to decode HDCD tracks and it doesn't work there either. Works fine with CueTools, however.

Comment

Working...

]]>