title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Artist name appears in front of every track??

Artist name appears in front of every track??

HI all,newbie here with problems.
    Sorry if this question has already been asked.I have looked around the forum but couldn't find anythong.

Once i've ripped a cd the artist name is appearing after the track number but before the song title which is really annoying.

I've tried messing aroung with naming etc but i have no clue what i'm doing.
    The naming path/string is set to default.

Many thanks in advance.

Administrator

Re: Artist name appears in front of every track??

Where are you seeing this? in Windows File explorer, or in your player?

oops!
    Last edited by Frog; 06-29-2018 at 03:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Where are you seeing this? in Windows File explorer, or in your player?

Hi,many thanks for your reply.I see this in every song list of every cd ripped.It's on my PC and my Cowon Plenue D.So when i select a cd (file)etc on my player i can't see the song titles because the artist name is before the song title.What i'm seeing is this,track number-artist name-track title

dBpoweramp Guru

You have to edit the "Dynamic Naming". The dialog will show you in the example box what you will get with your actual dynamic naming.

There are plenty of examples in the board, which show different individual dynamic namings. The naming is a question of your personal taste.

Dat Ei

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Ei View Post
    You have to edit the "Dynamic Naming". The dialog will show you in the example box what you will get with your actual dynamic naming.

There are plenty of examples in the board, which show different individual dynamic namings. The naming is a question of your personal taste.

Dat Ei
    Hi,thanks for your input.After reading and messing around with dynamic naming i've got it to how i want it.Many thanks