title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Loss of 'Tab/Next Fld' functionality when upgrading to R15/16 from R14.

Unhappy Loss of 'Tab/Next Fld' functionality when upgrading to R15/16 from R14.

I have been using dbpoweramp CD Ripper religiously for years. The major update from R14.2 to R15 lost a major bit of functionality that I frequently used. I recently upgraded to R16 in the hope that it would have been remedied by now. Alas no. I've put up with it for so long and have now frankly run out of patience.

The crucial functionality that has disappeared is that of the 'Tab / Next Field' when entering track titles manually. It was a breeze before, as each tab would position you onto the field of the next track title - sensible field navigation. This does not happen anymore forcing one to select the next field to enter with the mouse - adding significant time to the data entry.

Has this functionality genuinely been lost either deliberately of by oversight OR is there a configuration option somewhere, of which I have no clue, that one can set accordingly?

Many thanx...

Frustratingly

Steve

Administrator

Re: Loss of 'Tab/Next Fld' functionality when upgrading to R15/16 from R14.

You now press the down arrow to move down to the next field.

Re: Loss of 'Tab/Next Fld' functionality when upgrading to R15/16 from R14.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    You now press the down arrow to move down to the next field.
    Mr. Spoon, you clearly is Da Man!

I have explored the different permutations of tab and arrow keys to satisfaction now. Thank you so much for this enlightenment!

Cheers