title
Products            Purchase            Codec Central            Forum & Support            Professional            About

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommendations for a digital audio player

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Recommendations for a digital audio player

Hey guys,

can anybody share his experiences with iBasso DX150 oder DX200 with me? Unfortunately there is no dealer in my near, even so I have two dwellings in two different, big cities.

Dat Ei

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Dat Ei,
    I'm not aware of anyone who has either the DX150 or DX200. I know you want experiences from someone who actually owns either dap. I assume you've seen the reviews at Head-Fi or TheHeadphoneList.com. I had to read a review from April 2017 to learn anything about the UI. I didn't read anything about multi-value tags. It mentioned that artists are sorted using the Artist tag and not the Album Artist tag, and there was no search option. Maybe there have been updates to add a search function. I'm very interested in what you decide to purchase.

Gary

dBpoweramp Guru

Hey Gary,

thank you for your input!

Quote Originally Posted by GaryG45 View Post
    I assume you've seen the reviews at Head-Fi or TheHeadphoneList.com.
    I've read the review at head-fi, but I didn't even know theheadphonelist. Thanks for the hint! I will have a look.

I had to read a review from April 2017 to learn anything about the UI. I didn't read anything about multi-value tags. It mentioned that artists are sorted using the Artist tag and not the Album Artist tag, and there was no search option. Maybe there have been updates to add a search function.
    My Impression is that iBasso is very keen to develope and enhance the Firmware of their daps. Aside of that there is guy who is refines the original firmware i.e. to add Google Play store support.

I'm very interested in what you decide to purchase.
    I'm in the lucky situation that my iPod is still working and I have no pressure to make a decision shortly. My only enemies at this stage are myself and my impatience.

Dat Ei