title
Products            Purchase            Codec Central            Forum & Support            Professional            About

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Recommendations for a digital audio player

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Recommendations for a digital audio player

Quote Originally Posted by monsterjazzlick View Post
    Hi,

I just random-checked a few albums and they all seem to be displaying the artwork! And those with double/triple-discs correctly display their respective-artworks.

Ironically, Sony emailed earlier on. They said their higher-tech team advised: "I will not be able to use my own PC to transfer music files or artworks to the Walkman"; and so instead I need to use an 'alternative' computer for this task. Quite unbelievable!

Paul
    No, very believable. These folks are idiots. I really feel sorry for end-users of technology who don't know (or don't have the capability) of gathering info from actual knowledgeable users.

dBpoweramp Guru

Angry Re: Recommendations for a digital audio player

Quote Originally Posted by garym View Post
    No, very believable. These folks are idiots. I really feel sorry for end-users of technology who don't know (or don't have the capability) of gathering info from actual knowledgeable users.
    Sony Tech Team would do well to read this thread. They might actually LEARN something!