title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Edit id tag artwork

Edit id tag artwork

should i just used edit id tag to add artwork since id tag update doesn't?

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Edit id tag artwork

Quote Originally Posted by Foobar View Post
    should i just used edit id tag to add artwork since id tag update doesn't?
    Please can you expand on the process you have tried, as ID Tag Update does add artwork?

I put a artwork into the folder with the audio file then go to manipulation and choose import from folder.jpg then click convert it doesn't do nothing it is no artwork in the audio tag

dBpoweramp Guru

I put a artwork into the folder with the audio file then go to manipulation and choose import from folder.jpg then click convert it doesn't do nothing it is no artwork in the audio tag
    What file format are you using? Why do you need to embed the artwork, when most players will use the folder.jpg within the album folder?

Aiff so i'm doing something wrong? that is not the way to embed a artwork into the audio file with id tag update?

dBpoweramp Guru

Aiff so i'm doing something wrong? that is not the way to embed a artwork into the audio file with id tag update?
    I am running dBpoweramp R16.4 for windows. When converting my flac files to mp3, I use ID Tag Processing DSP and import the existing cover.jpg file in the album folder, to embed the artwork in the mp3 files, for use in an iPod Classic.

What dBpoweramp version/platform are you using?
    Last edited by mville; 05-25-2018 at 11:40 AM.

Using r16.4 for windows too i probably just stick to using the edit id tag to embed the artwork since it more user friendly that way for me

dBpoweramp Guru

Using r16.4 for windows too i probably just stick to using the edit id tag to embed the artwork since it more user friendly that way for me
    FYI, I just tried using ID Tag Update R5 to import the folder.jpg into an AIFF file. Works perfectly.