title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Help please!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zmartha
    • Feb 2004

Help please!

I wrote for help yesterday with a title of being able converting wma to mp3 with my Windows Media V.8 So I decided to upgrade to Windows Media V.9. I put those two files in I downloaded from the dbpowerAMP site and rebooted and still I cannot convert the files. (They are not protected either.) ???

What is wrong please?
    zmartha :headbang:
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Help please!

What is the error message please?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• zmartha
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Spoon
      What is the error message please?
      To support the audio type 'Windows Media Audio' a codec must be installed, install this codec now? (connect to internet before clicking Yes)

I did not "install" them. After downloading them, I just put them in the Folder with your file MusicConverter.

Comment

• RossRoy
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • May 2003

Double-click on the file you downloaded for the WA codec, this will install it. Make sure you install them to the same folder as the other dbamp stuff.

Comment

• zmartha
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by RossRoy
          Double-click on the file you downloaded for the WA codec, this will install it. Make sure you install them to the same folder as the other dbamp stuff.
          WOW! Thank you RossRoy!!! I did not know if I should click on that codec app or not. It WORKS! :komisch9:

Comment

• RossRoy
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • May 2003

Originally posted by zmartha
            WOW! Thank you RossRoy!!! I did not know if I should click on that codec app or not. It WORKS! :komisch9:
            Well you are very welcome!

Comment

Working...

]]>