title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Collections missing from AcccurateRip

Collections missing from AcccurateRip

I'm about 500 CDs into digitizing my collection with DBPowerAmp, and so far all has gone well, but today for the second time I found that a large collection was listed by the program as not in AccurateRip. One is the Warner Classics Olivier Messiaen Edition (25 CDs; 2017). The other is the Signum Classics Beethoven Unbound (12 CDs; 2018). Some, maybe all, of these discs may have been published previously, I'm not sure, but the labels are now selling them as complete-works sets. So: (1) Is there a way to rip these discs without having to type in all of the metadata by hand, or research possible earlier publication versions? And (2) is there a way to notify AccurateRip that these collections need to be entered into the database?

Thanks for the help.

FFW

Administrator

Re: Collections missing from AcccurateRip

If the discs have no metadata online then you will have to manually type I am afraid. Once typed you can submit to freedb (options menu >> Active Providers >> Submit changes to