title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: dBpoweramp Batch Ripper and Nimbie USB Plus have stopped working

dBpoweramp Batch Ripper and Nimbie USB Plus have stopped working

G'day,

So I eventually got my setup working on Windows 10 and I've ripped some 800 CDs. After a pause of a week or so, last night I went to rip another 30 or so CDs. But it's not working anymore.

Only the Nimbie Plus Pioneer BD-RW BDR-209M drive I: is configured. But when I go the do a batch rip, nothing happend on this drive.

Instead the Pioneer BD-RW BDR-209M drive B: also on the system but not configured in dBpoweramp Batch Ripper starts opening and closing. What the?

I can't end the batch. The only way I can quit the program is to use Task Manager to end the task.

I've tried rebooting the system numerous times. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Nimbie drivers. I've tried the same with the Nimbie Batch Ripper Driver v6. No change.

Something has probably changed in the system setup via automated updates to cause this. Any ideas as to how I can fix this?

Best regards, Lloyd Borrett.

Administrator

Re: dBpoweramp Batch Ripper and Nimbie USB Plus have stopped working

Change the pioneer drive letter to J, then unconfigure the nimbie, and reconfigure it in batch ripper.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Change the pioneer drive letter to J, then unconfigure the nimbie, and reconfigure it in batch ripper.
    So far that has made no difference.

Administrator

Try disconnecting the other Pioneer drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Try disconnecting the other Pioneer drive.
    Did that. The only difference seemed to be that the other drive stopped opening and closing.

Decided to just leave it doing it's thing. Hours later it was still no doing anything. Went to bed. Woke up and found the batch ripped. Go figure.