title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Song Images Not Displayed for Playlists Created using Playlist Creator

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gavin Blackett
    • Jan 2014

Song Images Not Displayed for Playlists Created using Playlist Creator

I use Playlist Creator to generate m3u playlist files. I can play the playlists using the Naim App, but no song images are displayed. Images are fine elsewhere - Album Artist, JUkebox Track Selection, Playlists created by Naim App, but not these 'external' ones.

Anything I can check?

Asset is r6 running on a QNAP HS-251+ NAS.

Thanks
    Gavin
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Song Images Not Displayed for Playlists Created using Playlist Creator

You would have to add the location of these tracks to be indexed by asset for the art to be presented when browsing the playlist.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Gavin Blackett
      • Jan 2014

Hi Spoon
      I think they are, as part of the main collection location.
      In my set up I have asset pointing at /share/Multimedia/Music with /album artist / album after that.
      The playlists location points to /share/Multimedia/Music/Playlists, and all the playlists have relative paths pointing back to the files such as ../Abba/Gold/filename.flac

Is there something else to specify for playlists?

Thanks
      Gavin

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Playlists would have to have the full path, not a relative path to be mapped back to art.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• timster67
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • May 2014

Unfortunately that's not possible with Playlist Creator. You would have to edit the m3us manually and replace the "../" with "/share/...etc".
          Shame Asset can't map back itself, as I have also discovered all playlist tracks playback at 44.1 when passed through the transcoder regardless of actual resolution of the track.
          Minimserver manages to do both with relative paths.

Comment

• Gavin Blackett
            • Jan 2014

Thanks everyone, that&*8217;s solved my problem. I&*8217;ve has to manually edit the file as suggested but that&*8217;s not a problem.

Comment

Working...

]]>