title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Stuck in loop

Stuck in loop

I purchased dbpoweramp last month and got it successfully working with my Nimbie USB Plus and Windows 10 laptop. A few days ago my "trial" version of dbpoweramp reference expired, even though I had already installed it through the link in my email purchase receipt.

1. I uninstalled all dbpoweramp software (including the batch ripper R3) and rebooted my computer.
    2. I reinstalled dBpoweramp Reference R16.4 through the email link.
    3. I reinstalled batch ripper R3 (unticking "Configure Batch Ripper and View Help") & Nimbie batch ripper driver v6
    4. I click "batch ripper - configuration" in the dbpoweramp music converter folder in the Windows start menu.
    5. A "license details" box pops up saying "dbpoweramp reference: trial expired. Component requires dbpoweramp reference."

I have gone through this whole process several times and I cannot get past this box. Can anyone help me out?

Administrator

Re: Stuck in loop

Batch Ripper has to be installed to the same location as dBpoweramp. You can check dBpoweramps status by running the control centre (icon on desktop), it should say Reference Registered.

Re: Stuck in loop

Thanks Spoon. I've been having the same issue and reinstalling Batch Ripper to the same directory as dBpoweramp fixed the problem for me.