title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tagging - How CD Ripper handles Vorbis/Flac Comment Fields

Re: Tagging - How CD Ripper handles Vorbis/Flac Comment Fields

Quote Originally Posted by Pantin View Post
    Mp3tag packaged and running under Wine. I think it's latest version v2.87a from their Website, but I can check when home

Verified same also with Metadatics which is a tag editor program designed for OS X
    For mp3tag it's v2.86 packaged with Wine so it runs in OS X.

For Metadatics it's v1.5.7

Re: Tagging - How CD Ripper handles Vorbis/Flac Comment Fields

Closing this thread

In the meantime I realized I had two instances of the dBpoweramp program installed under two different users on the same Mac OSX laptop. One being the Trial Version (user 1) and the other the purchased R16.2 version (user 2). So I deinstalled all dBpoweramp related files manually for both installations, deleted User 1 account (where the Trial Version had been installed) to be fully sure I did not overlook any file under library Folder, and then finally reinstalled dBpoweramp R16.2 OSX. These two installations may have caused some of the problems I had. Could not track it further down to be definitively sure.
    dBpoweramp now seems working again like it was at the initial trial Installation.

Perhaps this may be helpful to some.

Additional findings I will promote to dedicated thread.