title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: DBPoweramp ripper is not detecting a lot of albums recently...

DBPoweramp ripper is not detecting a lot of albums recently...

I am working with a client in trying to determine why a fair number of the last few classical discs he's trying to rip are not being detected and tagged correctly. My client is an audiophile who has a huge collection of classical music and it's been very reliable for him. Occasionally he's had a few more obscure discs he's had to manually enter info for, but never this many discs. (4 of the last 5 were unable to be detected and tagged...) I've checked on musicbrainz and the discs are shown there, but I don't see anyway to manually search and tag discs before ripping.

I was going to suggest he use a tagging program after ripping, but he prefers peace of mind and the simplicity of dbpoweramp running the show. I'm at a loss for why this isn't functioning correctly or if there is a way to do a manual search that would be great. Any help is greatly appreciated!

I have the information on what albums if that helps glad to provide more info if needed.

Administrator

Re: DBPoweramp ripper is not detecting a lot of albums recently...

There is no method to run manual searches for metadata. He is using R16?