title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Perfect Tunes is not listing my external drive attached to my IMAC

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lonerider
    • Mar 2018

Perfect Tunes is not listing my external drive attached to my IMAC

I have moved the external drive connected to my music server to my IMAC so I can use Perfect Tunes to edit the meta data. I do not see the drive under volumes in Perfect Tunes. What am I doing wrong?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Perfect Tunes is not listing my external drive attached to my IMAC

You can see the drive in Finder?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Lonerider
      • Mar 2018

I can see it in finder listed under devices on the IMVAC but I cannot figure out how to see it from Perfect Tunes.

Comment

• PeterP
        Super Moderator
        • Jul 2011

PerfectTUNES picks my external drives just fine, they appear in ID Tags / Browse by Files & Folders under "Volumes".

Are you able to add it to the list of PerfectTUNES music folders in the main PerfectTUNES window, bottom pane? It is done by a standard Mac OS dialog so it should just work. If you do that, "Browse by Metadata" view will pick your music.

If "Browse by Files & Folders" isn't letting you access a folder that's on the main music folders list easily enough, I'll make PerfectTUNES music folders specifically listed there.

Comment

• PeterP
          Super Moderator
          • Jul 2011

New beta version of PerfectTUNES has been posted-
          PerfectTUNES R2.1 for mac is available for beta-testing. This update rounds up the bugs found in R2. Current version: R2.1 beta 2 Download: <now released> Changes since R2: Fixed crash when indexing certain strange/malformed M4A files Changes in beta 2: Fixed sorting of album tracks in ID Tags / Browse by File &

Your indexed music folders now appear on top of the folder tree in ID Tags / Browse by File & Folders.

Comment

Working...

]]>