title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: A heartfelt "Thank you!" to dbPoweramp devs

A heartfelt "Thank you!" to dbPoweramp devs

I have been using dbPoweramp for more or less forever. I've probably paid a couple of hundred dollars total for licenses over the years, a tiny price for the aggravation you save me and the joy you bring me.

The quality of your work has always been exceptional, and I've been happy to recommend dbPoweramp as Step 1 to friends about to embark on digitizing and managing their music. I'm sure I have dozens of other CD rippers installed, none of which I ever use. As for converters, the only time I don't use coreconverter.exe is with esoteric/video formats. You do an amazing job of of providing intelligent, flexible features for advanced users while making things easy for beginners. I've worked on large commercial software projects, and I can attest that you are world-class.

It is a privilege to be your customer.

Administrator

Re: A heartfelt "Thank you!" to dbPoweramp devs

You are most welcome.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

I would like to second those thoughts. Without dBpoweramp, my digital music experience would have been too painful to contemplate.

Thanks Spoon!

Mike

dBpoweramp Guru

Howdy,

I was totally new to the idea of ripping one's CD collection CORRECTLY!, until June last. Without 'dBpa', and this forum, I would most certainly have been at a total loss.

But perhaps the best factor for me is that 'Illustrate' does not come bundled with BLOATWARE!

Paul
    Last edited by monsterjazzlick; 03-14-2018 at 02:57 PM. Reason: spelling

I just wanted to third mikelee! I have used your software trials for admittedly too many years and this time I decided to buy dbpoweramp.
    Top notch software and worth the money, thanks!

dBpoweramp Guru

Soupbowl,

Quote Originally Posted by soupbowl View Post
    I just wanted to third mikelee! I have used your software trials for admittedly too many years and this time I decided to buy dbpoweramp.
    Top notch software and worth the money, thanks!
    Do the 'trials' not have a time-bomb?

Cheers,

Paul