title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Just purchased upgrade: how to go from trial to full version without losing settings?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Max Dread
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Dec 2013

Just purchased upgrade: how to go from trial to full version without losing settings?

Hi

I've been running the trial of R16.4 these last 20 days. So only one day to go!!!

I've just now purchased the upgrade. What do I have to do next? I want to make sure I don't lose all of my current settings from the trial if possible.

Cheers
  • mville
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Dec 2008

Re: Just purchased upgrade: how to go from trial to full version without losing setti

Download the latest dBpoweramp Reference version from Registration Retrieval, using the order number in your purchase confirmation email.

As a precaution, backup your PC or your settings (Location where dBpoweramp saves its settings), then install the software.

Comment

• Max Dread
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Dec 2013

Re: Just purchased upgrade: how to go from trial to full version without losing setti

Thanks mville. I kept my fingers crossed and it seemed to do the trick. All fully registered and official. And all settings and profiles still in place

Cheers

Comment

Working...

]]>