title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Asset UPnP on QNAP

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Paul T
    • Mar 2018

Asset UPnP on QNAP

Hi... anyone able to suggest why I can't find Asset in the QNAP App Centre (using add manually and then browsing for it)? QNAP HS 251+ running 4.3.4 firmware.

Thanks
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Asset UPnP on QNAP

You have downloaded Asset to your pc? and you browse there?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Briain
      • Aug 2008

Re: Asset UPnP on QNAP

Hi Spoon

Hope you are well and having fun! I actually spotted Paul's post about same on the Qnap forum and I think what he's asking is why Asset does not appear in the Qnap applet centre (sort of like the Qnap equivalent of the Windows Store, Google Play or the iPad app store). Many third party applications can be installed via browsing the Qnap store (via the Qnap NAS web interface) and installed via a single click on the icon (much like installing things on an iPad) and, for example, MinimServer is in there and can thus be simply installed via that route (and it also automatically installs dependencies; in the case of MinimServer, it installs JRE). I was not sure if Asset was already in there and is now missing (which is what Paul is alluding to in his above post) or whether Asset has never been available through the Qnap applications centre (store). If not, it might be worth contacting Qnap to find out whether the process is worth exploring (or too ponderous to make it worth doing).

All the best
      Briain
      Last edited by Briain; 03-06-2018, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Working...

]]>