title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Bought dBpoweramp Reference R16, Single PC. What now?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • walespete
    • Jan 2018

Bought dBpoweramp Reference R16, Single PC. What now?

Hi,

I downloaded dBpoweramp trial, and I found it a great program, much better than Exact Audio Copy.
    I then bought dBpoweramp Reference R16, Single PC for £34. What do I do now?

Is there a license code to put into the trial version, or do I need to download a new program. I cannot find anywhere that explains what to do.

Thanks.
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: Bought dBpoweramp Reference R16, Single PC. What now?

Originally posted by walespete
    Hi,

I downloaded dBpoweramp trial, and I found it a great program, much better than Exact Audio Copy.
    I then bought dBpoweramp Reference R16, Single PC for £34. What do I do now?

Is there a license code to put into the trial version, or do I need to download a new program. I cannot find anywhere that explains what to do.

Thanks.
    You should have received an email from ILLUSTRATE with a purchase order number. Go here and at bottom of this page is a "registration retrivial" link:

after you click on "registration retrival" link, you'll get a page with "begin registration retrieval", click on this and it will ask for order number. enter, then you'll be offered up an "install" file. Save this, then run it to install registered version. I recall you can install this on top of your trial version.

Comment

• monsterjazzlick
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Jul 2017

Re: Bought dBpoweramp Reference R16, Single PC. What now?

Hi,

I hope it's OK to post here.

The version of Illustrate I have been using tells me to UPDATE (to 2.1). As far as I am aware, I fully purchased and registered the s/w 9 months ago. It does say (in the screenshot) that I am 'registered', but I notice that this is a BETA version:

I ask because I am wondering if it might be a cause relating to my earlier issue of 'corrupt' files (on an SD-card), and so I wanted to eliminate all possibilities.

Many thanks,

Paul

Comment

Working...

]]>