title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: already purchased batch ripper - had to redownload - now what - not activated

already purchased batch ripper - had to redownload - now what - not activated

hi so i purchased batch ripper, my computer died so i've gotten perfectunes and dp power amp to work again i forgot how, but it found my registration - but no idea how to get batch ripper to work - i've downloaded it - it didn't make an icon on my desktop but i opened it up from files. Doesn't seem like it works - the first icon on top left RIP is in grey - so what to do next to get this working again? Also i hope it works with my nimbie usb plus again -

Administrator

Re: already purchased batch ripper - had to redownload - now what - not activated

You have to configure the drives, there is a separate program you run in the start menu which is the configuration.

Re: already purchased batch ripper - had to redownload - now what - not activated

Still not sure - i run a web development company for 17 years - this documentation and product is challenging, but Nimbie recommends this - can you be a little more descriptive - i even used the documentation on Acronova's site for configuring Batch ripper - the issue i believe i see - is there are no drives to configure - When i click on Configure Drives i get to that pop up screen but i don't see any drives displayed in neither Configured Drives or Non-Configured drives which in the Acronova documentation it shows examples where there are drives - so i have no way apparently to do as you asked - configure the drives.

Administrator

Look in Windows explorer, can you see the CD drive? if not then Batch Ripper will not either.

Hello Spoon - that made sense, i should have caught that one, i haven't used battch ripper in many months so i forgot - i also called Acronova, they said i needed to install drivers properly, i thought i had, but they walked me through it and i'm ripping as we speak. Question: What do you recommend when batch ripper says 'no-meta data found' and then nimbie just rejects it - i suppose there is no alternative - happened to several, sort of obscure Cd's but still many shrink wrapped still, anyway to get nimbie to rip it anyway - yes i do have 'search the internet' checked off in music converter, i am getting most cds to rip - just i know there is data on these cds - what are your suggestions? Should i use CD ripper - i wonder if nimbie will still eject them - any thoughts? - thank you!

Administrator

You can use CD ripper and manually enter the details.