title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

PefectTunes ID Tag

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • byrdhunt
    • Jul 2013

PefectTunes ID Tag

I'm trying to get up and running on a MAC, instead of Windows. I've purchased a new DBpoweramp MAC license to replace the Windows license. That's going swimmingly. I've done the same with the Perfect Tunes suite. I'm new to using ID Tag, though, and can't find the command menu or the list of commands. I can access the folders of music, just not sure how to delete unwanted data and save added data. Is there a toggle to a menu that I'm not seeing? Or is there a cheat sheet of key stroke commands? I'd like to switch to ID Tag in Mac in place of MP3tag on the dying Windows laptop I'm trying to replace. Apologies for bothering folks with something this basic and trivial.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: PefectTunes ID Tag

No keystrokes, tag changes are saved automatically. Right clicking on a single track, or a selection of tracks brings up a tag editor which lists all the tags present in the file(s). There will be a delete option on this page.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• byrdhunt
      • Jul 2013

Re: PefectTunes ID Tag

Thanks! Elegant! Very much appreciate having the suite of programs working for MACs. This means I can finally stop using Boot Camp to run my MacBook as if a PC.

Comment

Working...

]]>