title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Dbpoweramp vs exact audio copy

Dbpoweramp vs exact audio copy

What make dbpoweramp better than free exact audio copy?

Administrator

Re: Dbpoweramp vs exact audio copy

You will find it is much more developed than EAC, and is under constant active development. dBpoweramp is also easier to configure, can rip to multiple formats at the same time, has better metadata, is quicker (able to do one burst pass, auto match with AccurateRip and give a secure rip), just to name a few.

You also get a top tag editor, Windows explorer shell integration (hold the mouse over an audio file for details on it), and a music converter.

Try it free for 21 days

dBpoweramp Guru

Best money I've spent related to my digital music hobby. It would be a bargain if it cost 5 times as much!

Quote Originally Posted by garym View Post
    Best money I've spent related to my digital music hobby. It would be a bargain if it cost 5 times as much!
    Its the best money I've spent too. I've just finished importing about 2700 CDs and I have cover art for each one of them in either .wav or .aif, both uncompressed digital files. Heretofore, these CDs were imported using iTunes. However, with dbpoweramp, I have noticed the music has more weight, it images much better and has a lot more rhythmic drive. While the administrator may not have mentioned this sonic benefit, I can honestly say I heard it playing back digital files through my Bryston BDP3 and BDA3. Sometimes, it makes you think you are listening to a reel to reel. In any event, if one cherishes fidelity, the dbpoweramp is indispensable.