"The libraries for FLAC 1.3.2 contain code which will not run on all CPU types, unlike the predecessor. We held out for 1 year to release 1.3.2 and felt the need to include it in dBpoweramp as for 99.9999% of people 1.3.2 runs fine on their system."

So this affects all AMD Athlon II CPU's. so that 6 9's isn't realistic.

1) would you please seriously consider releasing a codec of FLAC 1.3.1 that can be installed in 16.3/16.4 and beyond. Leaving older systems in the dust (like Apple) isn't fair when the rest of the package works fine, it's just this one encoder (yes I know I could set the compression to 0 or 3, but we are talking thousands of files and that lost space adds up). Other than time is there a defensible reason not to release a FLAC 1.3.1 that would work with 16.3 and beyond?

2) Verify Written Audio is broken. If FLAC 1.3.2 doesn't write any data the Verify DOES NOT generate an error. A data stream length of zero is not seen as an error (yes I know it Technically isn't an error) but when Data goes into the Flac encoder and no data comes out THAT is an error that Verify Written Audio should be making noise about.

Thank you for your time.