title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: PerfectTUNES feature request

PerfectTUNES feature request

When ripping a collection of CDs, I like to have PerfectTUNES loaded to be able to tweak tags of the ripped tracks by dBpoweramp's CD Ripper.
    It would be VERY nice if the Explorer-like folder tree on the left would auto-refresh with updates to the file system, or at the least, have F5 perform a refresh.
    As it is, I have to exit PerfectTUNES and reload it every time I've ripped a new disc.

And it would also be very useful to be able to invoke PerfectMETA from within PerfectTUNES and have it operate against the ripped tracks as well.

Thank you!
    Gary

Administrator

Re: PerfectTUNES feature request

Noted.

Hi,
    it would also be useful to see all the music content of a folder and its subfolders in the Explorer-like folder tree (so you can see and control all the contents of your "library folder" in one view). Also, in the right panel, it would be helpful to have column filters.

(sorry for my bad english :D )

Daniele

hi, bought this today and absolutely love it.

would it be possible to resize album art into sizes with equal dimensions, even if the original was uneven?
    if that were possible, it would be good as a filter type too.

pet peeve of mine when artwork isn't square. thanks!

Administrator

It is not able to do this, sorry.

It would be nice to see the cleanup that foobar2000 used to remove extra spaces at beginning and end of tags as well.

Hi
    i like perfect tunes, but i really would like to see all files including files in subfolders when using explorer mode and use the columns to sort the files.
    Example: I have an album by Various Artists, but Various Artists is not tagged.
    The files are sitting in different folders of artists.
    I have to manually browse all folders containing songs of this album to tag them Various Artists.
    If subfolders and sort by Album would be possible, i could just sort by album, choose all files of that album and tag Various Artists.
    This does work with browse by metadata, but with 50000 files on a nas it would take forever to read them all.
    This is the same idea as Daniele mentioned.
    Thank you and sorry for my broken english, too:-)