title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Endless error messages

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Endless error messages

If this happens again, you should log into your NAS and check what tasks it is up to. I had ripping crawl to a halt at midnight some nights and when I checked the NAS, I found that it was starting an antivirus check nights at midnight, which was using all its resources and making it rather nonresponsive. Changed time in chron job to start at 3 AM, now it slows down at 3 AM.

dBpoweramp Guru

Hey skern328,

I just asked for OneDrive, because I had your problem 2 or 3 days ago. It came over night without any changes (except anti virus pattern update). But what I have noticed was that OneDrive synchronized a lot of data (from my my point of view unmotivated). When the synchronization has finished after 2h, I could successfully convert the files, which I couldn't convert before. I do not use OneDrive for dBpa too.

Maybe a coincidence, maybe a hint...

Dat Ei

dBpoweramp Guru

I have found it best to rip to the local PC drive and copy the completed rips to my NAS.

Thanks, everyone, for these ideas & suggestions. I will keep all in mind! Things still acting as expected (normally) today.