title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Pas de numéro des piste sur les fichiers WAVE téléchargés

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dat Ei
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Feb 2014

Re: Pas de numéro des piste sur les fichiers WAVE téléchargés

Hey Herve,

Originally posted by HERVE 78
    I only have to compare the audio quality of the tracks according to the format Flac, Wav, Flac / Wav
    flac and wav are lossless formats. You can convert them back and forth without any loss.

Thank you again and your english is perfect
    Not really, but it's definitely better than my french. I've never had french lessons in school. Nevertheless I had a very fine time at the Loire last spring.

Dat Ei

Comment

• mville
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Dec 2008

I still do not understand the process of this anomaly
      Ripnas is a NAS, but also a server, it may be impossible to read his Wav files correctly with another Drive
      The Qobuz wav files DO NOT contain the Track or Track Total tags, however, your screenshots do show the wav filenames contain the Track Number.

This may explain why some of you software plays tracks in the correct order and other software may not. So, it is best to have consistent data i.e. make sure all audio files contain the Track and Track Total tags e.g. 1/5, 2/5, 3/5, 4/5 and 5/5.

I only have to compare the audio quality of the tracks according to the format Flac, Wav, Flac / Wav
      No, you do not have to compare, as the decoded digital audio from the wav and flac files will be identical.
      Last edited by mville; 12-25-2017, 12:28 PM. Reason: added Track Total references

Comment

• HERVE 78
        • Dec 2017

Thank you again for your valuable help.
        I can finally close this chapter, to which nobody could answer

Best wishes for the next year

Herve

Comment

Working...

]]>