title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Pas de numéro des piste sur les fichiers WAVE téléchargés

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HERVE 78
    • Dec 2017

Pas de numéro des piste sur les fichiers WAVE téléchargés

Bonjour,

J'utilise depuis 3 ans AssetUPnp pour lire des fichiers Wave enregistrés sur un RiPnas V 4 avec un lecteur réseau Mind 180

Je trouve l'application très agréable et pratique ,MAIS la lecture des pistes par album se fait par ordre alphabetique et non par ordre numeroté comme l'album de référence .Les numéros de piste n'apparaissent pas.
    Ce problème survient uniquement sur les albums téléchargés en WAVE ( Qobuz ) et non sur les CD rippés .Le problème n'existe pas en FLAC.

Le lecteur ne semble pas en cause, car il lit dans le bon ordre les pistes des même fichiers ,sur un Nas Synology

J'ai acheté un Nas QNAP et téléchargé Asset R6, le problème est identique.

Y a t'il un réglage à faire dans la configuration ? Ou il y a t'il un problème d'indexation du numéro des pistes avec Asset?

Merci pour votre aide et bonnes fêtes de fin d'année.
  • mville
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Dec 2008

Re: Pas de numéro des piste sur les fichiers WAVE téléchargés

Do the Qobuz wav files contain the track number tag? If not, you will have to add manually.

Comment

• HERVE 78
      • Dec 2017

Qobuz marque bien les numéros de piste .Les fichiers WAVE sur un Nas Synology sont lus par Media center dans l'ordre des pistes

J'ai essayé de corriger les méta données dans le server Ripnas, en ajoutant un numéro de piste, mais la lecture de certaine piste disparait

Comment

• Dat Ei
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Feb 2014

If you would write in english, I could help you perhaps, cause I'm a qobuz customer too.

Dat Ei

Comment

• HERVE 78
          • Dec 2017

Thank you I read English but do not speak it
          I translate the previous message:

Qobuz marks track numbers well. WAVE files on a Synology NAS are played by AudioCenter in track order

I tried to change the metadata in the server Ripnas, adding a track number, but the reading of some track disappears

Comment

• HERVE 78
            • Dec 2017

The first message :

I have been using AssetUPnp for 3 years to read Wave files recorded on a RiPnas V 4 with a Mind 180 network drive

I find the application very pleasant and practical, BUT the playback of tracks by album is in alphabetical order and not in numbered order as the reference album. Track numbers do not appear.
            This problem only occurs on albums downloaded in WAVE (Qobuz) and not on ripped CDs. The problem does not exist in FLAC.

The player does not seem to be in cause because it reads in the right order the tracks of the same files, on a Nas Synology

I bought a Nas QNAP and downloaded Asset R6, the problem is the same.

Is there a setting to make in the configuration? Or is there a problem indexing the number of tracks with Asset?

Thank you for your help

Herve

Comment

• Dat Ei
              dBpoweramp Guru
              • Feb 2014

Hey Herve,

did you check if the wav tracks have metadata at all?

Dat Ei

PS: I'm not a native speaker too.

Comment

• HERVE 78
                • Dec 2017

The metadata seem to me complete .I have 2 screenshots of downloaded dataClick image for larger version

Name:	Capture d’e?cran 2017-12-23 a? 17.30.01.png
Views:	1
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	293786Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture d’e?cran 2017-12-23 a? 17.29.41.jpg
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	293787

Comment

• mville
                  dBpoweramp Guru
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by HERVE 78
                  The metadata seem to me complete .I have 2 screenshots of downloaded data[ATTACH=CONFIG]1918[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1919[/ATTACH]
                  There is NO Track tag. See my post no. 2 and use Edit ID-Tag to add the Track tag.

Comment

• HERVE 78
                    • Dec 2017

Hello mville

As I said, I have already manually tagged the track numbers, but the player does not read them any more
                    In the screenshot example, only tracks 3,4,5 are played, tracks 1 and 2 are not playedClick image for larger version

Name:	Capture d’e?cran 2017-12-24 a? 12.06.03.png
Views:	2
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	293789Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture d’e?cran 2017-12-24 a? 12.06.35.png
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	293790

I tried to assign the numbers just 1,2,3, ... etc or ratio 1 / 5 2 / 5 3 / 5 ..etc it's the same thing

When I want to change the genre, it's the same phenomenon, all the tracks are no longer read .Interesting? but especially depressing
                    Here is the screenshot of a ripped CD that works properlyClick image for larger version

Name:	Capture d’e?cran 2017-12-24 a? 12.11.45.png
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	293788
                    I remember that these difficulties are met only with the file downloaded in Wav, with Flac no problem

I can not find the solution, which must exist, because the other software manage to read correctly the numbers of tracks

Pending solutions, I wish you a happy New Year

Comment

• Dat Ei
                      dBpoweramp Guru
                      • Feb 2014

Hey Herve,

did you try to download flacs and to convert them into wavs afterwards?

Dat Ei

Comment

• mville
                        dBpoweramp Guru
                        • Dec 2008

Wav tag compatibility issues are common. You will need to tag wav files in the format that is compatible with ALL your music server and music player software, across different platforms and you will need to know how all your software handles the different wav tagging formats, especially when editing. Check what you have setup in:
                        dBpoweramp Control Center >> Audio Codecs: List / Options >> Wave ID Tagging.

It is not clear from your posts, how your audio library and audio hardware/software is configured exactly. So, please describe which platform/OS, versions and on which PCs/devices, Asset UPnP and dBpoweramp Music Converter are installed and what your player software is?

It is possible that your wav tags may be compatible with some of your software and not other software, which is one reason why I avoid wav files and use flac files for my audio library and so avoid these tagging and compatibility issues.

Comment

• HERVE 78
                          • Dec 2017

Thank you for your answers . I'll answer you tomorrow

Comment

• Dat Ei
                            dBpoweramp Guru
                            • Feb 2014

Hey Herve,

I did just a test and have downloaded one of my qobuz albums twice: one time in wav format, the other other time in flac format. While the flac files have tags for track number and total track number, the wav files do not have those tags.

In the next step I have converted the flac files into wav files with dBpa. The resulting wav files now had the corresponding tags too. So this seems to be the better way to go, if you need wav files of your qobuz music.

Aside of that: the flac files will reduce your download time. Once you have configured your batch converting job from flac to wav, it doesn't mean any long extra time you have to invest for that extra step.

Dat Ei

Comment

• HERVE 78
                              • Dec 2017

Hello my 2 saviors

You're both right, it's an encoding problem.
                              I converted the Flac files to Wav, and all metadata are correct, the Wav files finally read in the right order
                              Here is the difference of metadata on a track Wav and Flac converted into WavClick image for larger version

Name:	Capture d’e?cran 2017-12-24 a? 12.06.03.png
Views:	2
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	293792Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture d’e?cran 2017-12-25 a? 11.10.32.png
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	293793

I still do not understand the process of this anomaly
                              Ripnas is a NAS, but also a server, it may be impossible to read his Wav files correctly with another Drive

I only have to compare the audio quality of the tracks according to the format Flac, Wav, Flac / Wav

Thank you again and your english is perfect

Herve

Comment

Working...

]]>