title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

White border

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 808beats
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Dec 2017

Re: White border

Originally posted by mville
    BTW, why not rip to flac instead of mp3?
    I have approximately 500 - 600 original CD's. I usually play them in the car, or on my home Stereo. I rip at 320k mp3 over FLAC, as the files on my PC are mainly for back-up purposes, and FLAC takes up too much space, for not a great deal of sound quality difference.

That file I re-ripped still has no white border, and still has the Folder.jpg visible.

So it seems it was Groove/WMP hiding it, and putting that horrible large white border on the front of the folder.

Comment

• mville
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by 808beats
      I have approximately 500 - 600 original CD's. I usually play them in the car, or on my home Stereo. I rip at 320k mp3 over FLAC, as the files on my PC are mainly for back-up purposes, and FLAC takes up too much space, for not a great deal of sound quality difference.
      What does rip at 320k mp3 over FLAC mean?

Originally posted by 808beats
      That file I re-ripped still has no white border, and still has the Folder.jpg visible.

So it seems it was Groove/WMP hiding it, and putting that horrible large white border on the front of the folder.
      Correct.

Comment

• Jailhouse
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Sep 2016

Originally posted by mville
        What does rip at 320k mp3 over FLAC mean?
        I think substituting "instead of" for "over" clears up the sentence. The OP chose MP3 over FLAC.

Comment

• 808beats
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Jailhouse
          I think substituting "instead of" for "over" clears up the sentence. The OP chose MP3 over FLAC.
          Correct.

Comment

Working...

]]>