title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Stop the downloading or album art & Disc Cat

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • imcal
    • Mar 2011

Stop the downloading or album art & Disc Cat

I have just paid and upgraded to the latest version

1 thing that is annoying me is

Is it possible to stop the downloading of album art, i upgraded so i could speed up my ripping by using the captalize button but i am spending more time removing the downloaded art than i did sorting capitols out.

So is it possible to turn this off? , i always scan and add my own art.

Also is it possible to get the cat'* from discogs?, i always when ripping my cds add the cat* to the title and it would be great if this could be done?
  • imcal
    • Mar 2011

Re: Stop the downloading or album art & Disc Cat

It doesnt matter about stopping the cover from being downloaded, but the 2nd part still stands is it possible to pull the cd cat number from discogs?

Comment

• garym
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Nov 2007

I assume you found the settings in CD Ripper options to not download or embed album art. If you need help on that, please post and I can give more detailed instructions. Not sure about the discogs question. Discogs is one of the metadata providers, and one of the tag fields one can add in the CD RIPPER > Options > Metadata and ID TAG options is "catalog number". But I don't know if that's the catalog number you are asking about. Have you ticked that metadata field to be added? If this is the catalog number you want, you can use an ID TAG Processing DSP to make that part of your TITLE or ALBUM tag.

Comment

• imcal
        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by garym
        I assume you found the settings in CD Ripper options to not download or embed album art. If you need help on that, please post and I can give more detailed instructions. Not sure about the discogs question. Discogs is one of the metadata providers, and one of the tag fields one can add in the CD RIPPER > Options > Metadata and ID TAG options is "catalog number". But I don't know if that's the catalog number you are asking about. Have you ticked that metadata field to be added? If this is the catalog number you want, you can use an ID TAG Processing DSP to make that part of your TITLE or ALBUM tag.
        Thanks for the reply - just getting used to this version still.

Ill check out the meta options and see if it`s what i am after.

Comment

Working...

]]>