title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: dBpoweramp Batch Converter help

dBpoweramp Batch Converter help

Hi

I am new of this product.
    I bought the full version of the dbpoweramp release 16.3. and I have update codec for wma lossless, and the codec ( ID Tag Update ) I dont understand where that also have go after install, and how to use.
    Why is there no easy manual of this. Because everything I google is different from the 16.3 version a older so it look different. And nothing easy guide for all.

So I dont figure out how to convert the full batch and keep the folder structure I already have, and how to get the folder.jpg picture with me in the same time. So I dont need to manual copy all the folder.jpg.

I dont find a good manual of this in dbpoweramp side. So no I ask the forum, and hope one can help me tru the settings. So I can get this work as I want I try with one album to play around with this, but still I dont understand.

If someting is unclear, let me now so I can try to explain.

Thanks in advance.

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: dBpoweramp Batch Converter help

When you are in most pages of the program itself, you will often see "?" symbols at top of page or next to items. You should click on these to get detailed dbpoweramp help information.

edit: you can automatically do everything you are trying to do. You need to use the dynamic naming string to create the folders/subfolders and naming you want with the converted files.