title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: NewBy Question - can i include both the Album Artist and the Artist(s) in a search

NewBy Question - can i include both the Album Artist and the Artist(s) in a search

Hi I am trialing Asset UPnP and so far it does almost everything I am looking for (which is unusual). However as ever there are a few things i cant get right, and one is the Album Artist / Artist mix.

I am forgetful, and have about 7,00 tracks of mixed classical and other, so i have set up the artist tag as multiple where needed (eg Gothic Voices; Emma Kirkby) and the Album Artist as the Combination (Gothic Voices with Emma Kirkby). I have set "Contributing Artists with Main Artists" whi almost works, but does not include the combination Album artist.

Is there any way to include both the Album Artis tag and the mutipke Artists Tags in a single search?

Thanks
    Al

Administrator

Re: NewBy Question - can i include both the Album Artist and the Artist(s) in a searc

I do not think you can.