title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Trial Limited?

Trial Limited?

Been a user of Dbpoweramp for years, but i thought i would give perfecttunes a try, i am interested in the accurate feature ie test a album to see if its accurate etc instead of using cuetools.

Ive downloaded and installed the trial started the accuraterip element of the program , i click on the spanner and click on add folder the in a pop up it says desktop then underneath Owner i click on this and a load of other folders appear, BUT my music is on other external drives attached to the pc, but i can`t browse for those drives they don`t appear, can someone tell me is this because its a trial version of the program, or am i doing something wrong?

Thanks

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Trial Limited?

What version of PerfectTUNES is installed? Are you only able to browse the C: drive?

Latest version available to download - and yes i can only browse the c: drive

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by imcal View Post
    Latest version available to download
    Which version i.e. what Release, as displayed in the PerfectTUNES Control Center window (registered or un-registered)?

Quote Originally Posted by imcal View Post
    yes i can only browse the c: drive
    Please describe your external drives?

How do they appear in Windows File Explorer (screenshot perhaps), can you open them in File Explorer?

Are you able to navigate to your external drives in any other software?

Thanks for the help, i noticed about 20 minutes ago 1 of the hard drives was playing up (clicking) - so i removed it from the system and reinstalled the backup hard drive - and low and behold just checked all drives are now showing up in the software, i will be able to test the software out a bit later to see if its for me.