title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

PerfectTUNES Existing Art Question

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GaryG45
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Jan 2014

PerfectTUNES Existing Art Question

I'm using PerfectTUNES to cleanup and potentially find better album art, and I've got a question about the existing art that is shown when I select Fix for an album. If the album has embedded album art when I select Fix, the existing art is shown with all of the other album art that PT finds. If the album art only exists in folder.jpg when I select Fix, the existing art doesn't display with the other album art found. I haven't seen an option to have the folder.jpg art display as existing art. I find the existing art to be helpful in comparing my current album art to what PT finds in order to determine if I want to update the album art. Part of my cleanup is also removing the embedded album art from my FLAC(master) music library. Did I miss an option/setting to allow folder.jpg to be shown as existing art?

Thanks,
    Gary
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: PerfectTUNES Existing Art Question

The program is showing the folder.jpg as the small thumbnail prior to you clicking fix?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• GaryG45
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Jan 2014

Yes, the album art in folder.jpg shows as a small thumbnail prior to clicking fix.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Possible issue noted.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>